Thursday, January 23, 2014

Day 23: My Bed

I was lying in bed just now when I realized I had forgotten to post what I was thankful for today.  I frantically jumped out of bed and ripped the laptop out of my husbands hands with promises of keeping it short (not a lie).

Today was cold.  And I'm spent just from getting through the day and keeping everyone alive.

Today I am thankful for my warm glorious bed.

The first month we moved into our apartment I spent every night before bed stretching across the mattress diagonally and moaning loudly about how much I missed my amazing, wonderful, nothing-can-compete bed.  I feel that same way months later.

The Year of Gratitude 

1 comments:

Valerie's HeART said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I've gotten out of bed,too. Isn't it crazy fun? I am continuing to learn that the gratitude may move God but it doesn't change Him. Oh, how it changes us! I am enjoying your journey!