Things that could happen if you were to get your family photos taken by a professional photographer in June, in Northern Ireland...
- You could have rain everyday for an entire week and have to reschedule the shoot repeatedly.
- Giant balls of big ugly seaweed could wash up on shore forcing you to change the location.
- Your son could wake up with his eyes glued shut because of an eye infection.
- Your other son could have a cold sore.
- Once you get to the forest (a.k.a. new location), there could be tiny biting flies that are so fierce in number that it rivals the great locust attack that Moses predicted in the Bible.
- #5 could result in a nasty rash all over everyone's exposed body parts.
- There could be one tiny Liam-sized mud puddle in the entire forest that contended for the blackest, muckiest mud puddle you've ever seen.
- 20 minutes in your 2 year old son could face-plant into the blackest, muckiest mud puddle you've ever seen, therefore covering himself from head to toe (literally) in black slime.
- You could laugh it off and congratulate yourself on - for once - being the smartest mom at the party because you actually packed an extra outfit for above-mentioned little boy.