Friday, June 8, 2012

Thirty Day Challenge: Days 4 and 5

I'm still trying to catch up. :)

Journal Prompt:  Go outside, set up a little journaling area, and see where your mind takes you. Journal it.
(I am not a martyr, so I sat by my big glass doors facing the outside.)

Journal Prompt #5:  What do you believe in?  A simple prompt that shares so much. 

I'm loving doing this, and putting some of my thoughts visually on paper rather than the computer.  I could see this continuing past June.  (Although not the posting part. :)) 

2 comments:

neitinomad said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Maybe you could create a journal challenge of your own? I could join that one!

Rachel Kathryn said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm loving your thirty day journal challenge! You're so creative and inspiring...