Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Day 133: Mothering Days


There are many days that being a part-time stay-at-home Mom is not my thing.  I mean, it is a blessing in so many ways, and I am lucky that it is a possibility, but I'm just being honest and saying that on some days (okay, a lot of days) I don't feel like I'm very good at it.

And then there are days like today when all of the mothering moons aline and things are fun and laid-back and filled with swelling hearts.

Today I am thankful for days like this.

1 comments:

Nancy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

there are so many times when I feel like I'm not good at this stay at home mom thing either. it's seriously the hardest job. these bright spots are just little reminders that it's also the most rewarding job!