Last week we made some printed fabric, which was quite successful and very easy. I started out by buying a bunch of white pillowcases at the charity shop.
We used block printing ink and a brayer to even out the ink onto a scrap piece of paper.
Some of the volunteers created their own stamps, and some used stamps that already existed. I chose to use a glass jar to create the circle that I wanted to print.
Here is my finished product. I'm still trying to figure out what to do with my fabric. I think I might make a bag. Suggestions are welcome. :)
And here are some examples of what some of the other volunteers did with their printed fabric. Enjoy!