Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday...

The Ten Things I Love About Summer Break This Week.
1.  Naptime and all that this entails.
2.  How insanely productive and unproductive I've been - at the same time.
3.  Spending the week with my parents...which includes, but is not limited to the following: Tiny's Dairy Barn, dinner outside, lots of free time while others watch my kids, sleeping in, getting taken care of, and delicious food.
4.  Only getting out of my pajamas when I feel like it...which is usually spurred only by a need to leave the house.
5.  This awesome weather in which I don't sweat buckets, nor must I send silent deathrays to the hot hot sun.
6.  A weekend with good friends - full of giggles, pedicures, and Amish bonnets.
7.  The Real Housewives of (fill in the blank). (Guys - my parents have cable and let me just tell you that the Bravo channel is shameful and GLORIOUS all at the same time.)
8.  Going for walks.
9.  Staying up late.
10.  Selling my house. :)

0 comments: