Tuesday, September 4, 2012

First day of school 2012



Remember that one day I had my act completely together, got all three boys dressed in time, AND had time to take first day-photos without being late?  It was a fleeting moment, so I documented it.

Now do you remember that time I took my tiny 2.5 year old to school and he sobbed almost all day, so I went to get him only to have him completely ignore me once I arrived, as if to "teach me a lesson." 

The good news:  Mom didn't cry...I think I was too giddy at the prospect of 3 hours with only one kid.  Don't judge.

Yeah, those were both yesterday.  Deep sigh...here's to another go at it. :)

2 comments:

stuckeyfisher said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Cute picures. Hope the first days of school are going well. I'm sure Liam's crying is just to make you feel bad :)

Julie L. said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What fabulous back-to-school photos, Tiffany! Made both of your older boys have a terrific year, and may you savor the time alone with Oliver!!

Love,

Julie