- That every time Liam went to hold Miles' hand he would ask "You won't bite me?" first.
- That Miles and Liam had both started saying "Ummmm, Mom?" whenever I had forgotten/lost/or done something that they thought was wrong.
- That Liam asked me everyday to, "lay be me for ONE minute" - an easy request to fill.
- That Miles liked to chase Liam around the house growling at him like a dinosaur when Liam ran away frantically screaming and sometimes crying.
- That Liam had sprint into the "terrible twos" like a bat out of hell.
What I didn't know four weeks ago:
- That these two boys would prove to be more loving, gentle, and kind big brothers to "Little Baby Oliver" than I could have ever imagined or wished for.