Tuesday, January 4, 2011

why, hello there...

I am so happy to meet you.  Not that I didn't enjoy 2010, but it in all truthfulness it wasn't as awesome as 2009.  And since everything is cyclical, I'm ready for another awesome year.  I can already feel your love for my family and friends, so I have a few mild requests.

For an awesome rock-hard body... okay, walking up stairs without dying will do.
For no more cancer... I don't have it, but people I love did in 2010.  Could you do something about that please?
For spiritual enlightenment.... or just some quiet time where I could have a word with the head honcho upstairs once in awhile.
For cold hard cash... fine, maybe just some financial sensibility on my part would do.
For the perfect, graceful, and effective way to deal with 2.5 year-old-fits of epic proportions in public... or for an understanding audience.
For a new and sophisticated looking blog with incredibly written language and soul-searching insight... or a newish looking and stylish blog interface would do.
For optimum health and ageless beauty... or the reminder to floss every night and the energy to remove my eye makeup.

Thanks 2011.  That's my list, and I'm sure you won't let me down.
Sincerely, me

2 comments:

everythingismeowsome said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Great list! I don't know when the last time I flossed and removed my eye makeup before bed. Now THERE'S a resolution! I hope 2011 is a great year for your family!

Kristen said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Happy New Year - I hope its everything you want it to be!