Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Ten Truths on Tuesday

  1. I know that I am 32 years old and when I am really really sick I still cry because I miss my mom and dad.
  2. I know that this pregnancy has been by far easier than the first, and yet I have had to overcome hurtles that I either didn't have, or don't remember with the first.
  3. I know that spring is coming, which makes me smile so much my face hurts by 10 a.m.
  4. I know that the birds here sometimes get confused and chirp at night - which is such a weird thing that you wouldn't think about unless you experienced it.
  5. I know that it will always rain, and my windows will always get dirty.
  6. I know that if there was a worldwide enforced nap time then the world would be a better place.
  7. I know that if I had to choose between peanut butter and nutella.... it will be pb every time.
  8. I know we've got big plans for a trip with my parents and brother and sister-in-law for Christmas, and although it is too early to share them, I am super excited.  
  9. I know that on Sunday the Ocean was such a brilliant shade of blue-green that you would never believe me if I told you how amazing it was.
  10. I know that every time I feel a tiny kick inside of me, I stop what I'm doing and thank God for this thriving life inside of me.
To read about the origins of Ten Truth Tuesday, click here.

0 comments: