This morning when you wake up, you will be officially 2 years old. I find this funny. Mostly because my little baby can't possibly be that old, but also because the people that you meet think you have been 2 for quite some time. You are talkative and kind. You are funny. I love you.
In fact, I love you A LOT. More than I ever imagined loving someone. You and your brother have burrowed your places deep in my heart, and not just because I'm your mom and I have to love you.
Things I love about you.
- I love that you are a cuddler - especially first thing after you wake up. And now you always ask for a blanket after you climb into my lap so that we can snuggle underneath it while you officially wake up.
- I love that even after these two years of life you haven't lost your cough-cry. That's how I know when it is you. :)
- I love when you see people (like the volunteers) and you get this fake-serious look on your face like you're trying to act like your too cool for school.
- I love that whenever your dad asks you something you say "huh?" at least five times and drive him crazy.
- I love that you get excited everytime we walk into the room, or we mention any of your grandparents.
- I love that you repeat everything you hear, no matter how long the phrase, or how complicated the word.
- I love that you call the volunteer Daniella, "Corrymeela" because they sound the same to you.
- I love that you have such a strong sense of humor.
- I love that you constantly make me laugh with your "Chase me!" and tight neck hugs that come out of nowhere while I'm carrying you places.
- And right now I love that you've decided to sleep past 5:30 am for a change. :)
- And I love love LOVE that you just walked into the room and told me "I no more 1!"