Thursday, December 1, 2011

Top Ten Things I Didn't Know I'd Miss Until They Were Gone

Or just completely inaccessible/hard to get in the UK
  1. Decaffeinated Constant Comment Tea
  2. Kraft Maccaroni and Cheese
  3. Tortilla Chips
  4. Canned Pumpkin Puree
  5. Flavored Coffee - preferably decaf and preferably in the Blend with good friends.
  6. The Schwans Man and his naughty chocolate almond ice cream.
  7. Cooper, my dog.
  8. Stations that play nothing but Christmas music at this time of year.
  9. Getting Christmas Cards (hint hint)
  10. Half my wardrobe. :)
Don't get me wrong...there are plenty of new discoveries I've made since I've been here which will inevitably result in me missing things here even more once we're back on U.S. soil....like delicious Cadbury chocolate and chocolate biscuits that knock my socks off. 

0 comments: