Friday, September 24, 2010

Happy Chuseok - a picture from Miles' past


These pictures are from Miles' 100th Day Party in Korea with his foster mother and who I think was their neighbor.  This little girl in the picture is in so many of Miles' pictures and I would LOVE to know who she is because it appears as though they played together often.  Sometimes I look at these pictures and then back at my own calendar to imagine exactly what I was doing at that very moment.  On this day we had my friend Tiffani and her husband visiting us with their son Holden....who Miles would late get to know quite well.  I remember holding Holden, who was 10 months at the time and thinking that this was how old Miles was going to be when I saw him for the first time.

Look at how much my little boy has changed. :)

2 comments:

IP Journey said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Look so neat! They did a 100th day celebration for him!

Elizabeth Frick said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

what cool photos to have!