Saturday, January 16, 2010

The resemblance is uncanny...

Okay, I know that I have one son that looks like his father and another that acts like his father, but I was looking at older pictures from when I was little.  (I realize how lucky I am that my mom kept such a great record of all of our childhoods in individual albums. - I just thought everyone's mom did that. :))  Anyways, I just wanted it to be documented that there is ALSO a resemblance between my sons and myself....even if it is a stretch. :)



We may not look much alike, but we both have the same cowboy/cowgirl dreams. (Okay, that's a bit of a stretch.)


This is like an issue of Highlights magazine...can you spot the twenty differences between these two pictures??  Liam and I are both about a week and half in these pictures, but my dad is timeless. :)


So the resemblance here is mostly in the legs, which I like to call "sturdy" :)

After I made Dustin scan in these pictures he came home all bitter.  Although he would have never admitted it before, he enjoyed knowing that Liam looked like him, and now that he is starting to look at least a little bit like me, it is really bothering him. :)

0 comments: