Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Ten Things I Know to Be True...

... on Tuesday.

  1. constant sunshine + 18 hours of sunlight + 75 degree weather = the possibility of a perfect week.
  2. Greys Anatomy ended the season on a real bummer.  I'm still trying to figure out how mad I should be about it.
  3. Yesterday on my morning walk I turned the corner and the sea took my breath away.  It was smooth as glass.  My brothers would have wanted to ski on it.  But there wasn't a soul around.  No boats, no people, no cars.  I couldn't stop smiling.
  4. This self-proclaimed "city girl convert" might be turning into a "sort of small town close to a city girl convert."
  5.  I do not miss 90 degree weather.
  6. Yesterday I wouldn't answer Liam immediately and he shouted at me "Mommy...TALK!"
  7. Miles has an approach to spiders and bugs that teeters between pure intrigue and arachnophobia.  It's really a bit much.
  8. I just read an article on the internet about how to lose all of the baby weight in 33 days after the baby is born.  Unfortunately I found out that I really needed to start the process before I was ever pregnant.  So I'm just going to chalk it up as a loss this time and go big or go home...literally.
  9. If you go to bed late, they will wake up early.  Every time.
  10. If all the mothers of the world would stop judging each other and realize that we're all equally insecure about how we're doing it, then maybe the world would be a better place for our children.  Why don't fathers deal with this problem?
For a background on how Ten Things came to be, click here.

0 comments: