- constant sunshine + 18 hours of sunlight + 75 degree weather = the possibility of a perfect week.
- Greys Anatomy ended the season on a real bummer. I'm still trying to figure out how mad I should be about it.
- Yesterday on my morning walk I turned the corner and the sea took my breath away. It was smooth as glass. My brothers would have wanted to ski on it. But there wasn't a soul around. No boats, no people, no cars. I couldn't stop smiling.
- This self-proclaimed "city girl convert" might be turning into a "sort of small town close to a city girl convert."
- I do not miss 90 degree weather.
- Yesterday I wouldn't answer Liam immediately and he shouted at me "Mommy...TALK!"
- Miles has an approach to spiders and bugs that teeters between pure intrigue and arachnophobia. It's really a bit much.
- I just read an article on the internet about how to lose all of the baby weight in 33 days after the baby is born. Unfortunately I found out that I really needed to start the process before I was ever pregnant. So I'm just going to chalk it up as a loss this time and go big or go home...literally.
- If you go to bed late, they will wake up early. Every time.
- If all the mothers of the world would stop judging each other and realize that we're all equally insecure about how we're doing it, then maybe the world would be a better place for our children. Why don't fathers deal with this problem?
Tuesday, May 29, 2012
Ten Things I Know to Be True...
... on Tuesday.