Sunday, November 6, 2011

The photograph

Three years ago yesterday I wrote this blog post.  Later that day I got to see this picture:
Yesterday - three years after the exact date of refferral - a copy of the above  picture arrived in my mailbox.  It was a copy I had ordered to hang up in my office, along with a bunch of other pictures.  The coincidence wasn't lost on me.  And tonight as we were reading stories to our little boys I studied their faces with extra supermom-power-intensity.  
I can't believe they're mine.  I can't believe I've been so lucky.  I can't believe I love them so much. I can't believe that the above little boy came home to us and started what has turned out to be a pretty awesome little family.  

I can't believe his cheeks were so darn chubby.
(sigh...love them)

0 comments: