Friday, May 10, 2013

Happy Children's Day

Sunday was Children's Day in Korea.

We decided to venture into the dreaded abyss also known as Build-A-Bear in order to get our stuffed-animal-loving boys a token of our love for them.  And as we think about our transition back to the U.S., it was also meant to serve as a token of their home here.  Although I haven't told them yet.

Both bears are naked, but it wasn't for a lack of trying on our part.  Miles loves cuddling so much that I just think he couldn't be bothered with having a shirt in the way of his soft cuddly bear.  Liam on the other hand wanted EVERY SINGLE OUTFIT - and the COMPLETE OUTFIT!  When I told him he could only choose one (after a long discussion of why a fireman HAD to wear boots), he just looked at me with disgust and finally said, "Fine.  I'll just take these boots."  So....his bear has boots.  (Which I might add have been in a big pile of our own shoes since three days ago.)

Miles still insists that we're "coming right back" every time we talk about flying back to the U.S.  But that's another post for another day.

0 comments: