What was great about this adventure?
- Driving away from Peoria on a tree-covered highway with my car packed to the brim, my babies sleeping, and the Avett Brothers playing on the radio - a scene straight out of a chick-flick.
- Watching all of our boys play together like only boys can.
- Staying up late to talk about serious topics, hilarious topics, (how to save the world and what happens when you're done breast feeding all in one night!).
- Calling our absentee friends late at night and harassing them.
- Adding this memory with them to my rolodex of favorite memories of all time.
- Lying on the beach all day long while little ones ruled the sand.
- Fresh Michigan fruits and vegetables.
- Late evening games of tag outside while the sun sets over the lake.