Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Top Ten Tuesday


10.  The way Miles loves to sign "I Love You" and how he always puts my hand over his because he wants me to shape his fingers since he can't do it on his own....and he doesn't ever just want to say it with one hand...because why would you, when you COULD say it with both?
9.  The way Liam claps - with his mouth wide open and no inhibition.

8.  Miles wants to sing "Johnny Apple Seed" EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. for our prayer at dinner.

7.  When I read to Liam at night and he insists on "sharing" his pacifier with me by shoving it into my mouth and then laughing at the hilarity of it.

6.  Miles' in infatuation with loading the dishwasher and vacuuming.

5.  The endearing gap between Liam's top two teeth.

4.  Miles' impressive shoe lacing talent.

3.  Liam's impression of an airplane and fish.

2.  Little feet coming over to my side of the bed right before my alarm goes off.

1.  Baby Hands....nuf said.



And I want to leave you with this picture of my oldest son and the snack he "fixed" himself this weekend after I had left the kitchen for 30 seconds.  They say fish are a healthy source of omega-3 fatty acids.


1 comments:

Kristen said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

that was so sweet!

now please, tell us what parenting technique you used to accomplish #6???