Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Baby-proofing

We've started baby-proofing the house. It is very exciting. Of course, there's the standard moving of the cleaning supplies. But I'm wondering, if we can't figure out how to install a lock on our knife drawer, does that mean we're not ready to be parents? I really wish Tiff hadn't thrown away the directions. If anybody wants to come over and install a drawer lock, I'm sure we could give you a nice warm meal or something. I did install a cat door in the basement. Consider this your warning for using the basement bathroom at your own discretion. If you feel like someone is watching you in there, you're probably right. The bathroom is now the portal for the cats to eat, etc.

On another note, we have our home visit/inspection on Thursday afternoon. Hopefully it all goes well. I'll keep all of our fans up to date. Interestingly enough, I haven't seen many hits. Hmmm.

1 comments:

Audieb said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ummm... does this mean I'm your first fan? :) I'm honored to be your newest blog stalker