Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Things I Love About Summer Mornings
1.  Coffee and breakfast on our back patio.
2.  Birds
3.  They start so early - and you get tons of stuff done by 8 am.
4.  Opening all my doors and windows.
5.  My fish pond in the shade.
6.  Waking up to tiny feet padding across the hallway - even if it is at 5 am.
7.  No need to rush around.
8.  The smell.
9.  Hanging laundry out to dry.
10.  When Liam sleeps and Miles and Dustin go for a walk so I am left all alone for 45 minutes to quietly enjoy it. :)

2 comments:

Elizabeth Frick said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love summer too! #1 sounds lovely!

Kristen said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Summer in the best...#10 on your list sounds especially enjoyable.